Technical SEO Consultant
Central Employment are delighted to be partnering a new digital peformance client based in Newcastle, as they look to appoint a Technical SEO Consultant.
They deliver market leading and results driven services across SEO, PPC, CRO/Data as well as crafting bespoke creative solutions within web and graphic design. The successful Technical SEO Consultant will work under the Search Manager and Head of Search, but will be working closely with other members of digital team.
Responsibility of the Technical SEO Consultant:-
- knowledge of carrying out SEO site audits – (on / off-page).
- Have excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills.
- Must be able to carry out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Must be able to resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Have the ability to identify and resolve technical SEO issues.
- Basic understanding of SEO tools such as Screaming frog, SEranking and WebSite Auditor or other such tools.
- Understand on-page ranking factors – Internal linking, page titles, page content etc.
- Understand off-page ranking factors – Link building, outreach, brand mentions etc.
- Supporting the development team with best practice website structure and sharing knowledge about the latest on-page factors.
- Understand mobile speed testing and knowledge of page speed tools such as GTMetrix and Pingdom.
- Must continuously stay abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Have a good overall knowledge of digital marketing and the different aspects of digital marketing.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels.
Key experience required:-
- Circa 2 year’s dedicated experience technical SEO experience.
- Ideally has experience in working within a digital performance agency or in-house managing multiple technical SEO brands/activties
- Client facing
- The ability to drive searcch account performance