Central Employment is a recruitment partner that operates in six clearly defined core markets, with the aim of ensuring all clients receive a tailor-made service, underpinned by expert industry knowledge and clear sector understanding.
As a long-standing member of our professional industry lead body, the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) & the North East Chamber of Commerce (NECC) we are thoroughly committed to adhering to their Code of Practices. We have also been awarded Agile1 ‘Best of the Best’ 2014 Supplier Excellence, Quality Management System (ISO9001) and the Equality Standard; all industry recognised bodies we are proud to be associated with. This guarantees that you receive a consistently high level of expert service from each of our specialist sectors.
We offer permanent, temporary, contract and interim recruitment services throughout the UK so whether you are looking for a short or long term temporary candidate or looking to fill a permanent role Central Employment have a national network of friendly professional recruitment consultants to assist you.
If you require a partner to work with you to fill vacancies across the UK, the team at Central Employment can help. We provide tailor made recruitment for temporary and permanent positions for many of the UK’s leading National and Local blue chip companies.
When choosing Central Employment you will receive your own allocated industry expert who will stay with you from the beginning to the end. Making sure all your recruitment needs are met and each individual works on our ethos of delivering:
- A thorough investigation into your recruitment requirements, including a detailed business analysis prior to recruitment
- A fully experienced team to suit your bespoke business needs
- A flexible supply model that can be adapted to suit your changing requirements
- Bespoke budgeting solutions
- Weekly updates including detailed management information along with regular contract service reviews
- A fully audited service both internally and externally
- A full team along with your allocated industry expert to ensure full support, smooth implementation and seamless integration of the contract within the first few months
As standard all of our candidates are fully qualified in their field and we provide only the best people for you.