Paid Social Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working with a fast growing, full service digital agency based in Edinburgh as they look to hire a Paid Social Manager. Due to on-going growth and demand of their Paid Search and Paid Social services, they require a Paid Social Manager to engage key clients, implementing Paid Social strategies and campaigns.
Managing Paid Social across a range of clients; your focus will be on running a team who meet deadlines, produce work to the highest of standards and always smash targets. By continually developing our upcoming junior talent, you will ensure our client’s needs are always met. You will take pride in your work, delivering best practice campaigns that are not only innovative but rooted in insight.
- Manage & own the workflow of your team.
- Ensuring deadlines are met, getting your hands dirty where necessary
- Responsible for quality of all work output from your team across all clients and that it conforms to agency best practice
- Monitor client results and delivery against forecast & provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance.
- Check all report data & commentary produced by team for accuracy & quality
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard, on time and in line with agency values
- Complete internal best practice audits across your team’s clients & action results into account improvements
- Implement client set up process including analytics, tracking, reporting & finance
- Identify workload pressures in team, working in the short term to meet deliverables/deadlines by contributing to the workloads while longer term working with the senior team to identify ways to be more efficient
- Be an expert in all relevant tools & technology, training your team on usage
- Build & maintain project plans outlining all key tasks for clients. Ensure work is always in line with client’s overall strategy
- Support and input into new business proposals & collateral
- Check accuracy of supplier & search engine budgets & reconciliation
- Maintain strong relationships with all teams clients & client service stakeholders, being their trusted search/social advisor
- Own client level supplier relationships, ensuring insight, quality & value is achieved for clients
- Be the first port of call for client services on client related matters
- Coach & develop team to ensure delivery excellence, owning team training schedule, plans & delivery
- Manage & escalate performance issues
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be able to present confidently and with impact
- Around 5+ years Paid Social, Biddable, Social Media experience, 2-3 years in a leadership role
- Will complete all work to the highest of standards, with no errors.
- Will be able to support and mentor junior staff
- Will maintain strong relationships with client services
- Will be proficient in :
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Google AdWords Editor
- Microsoft Desktop Editor