Paid Social Manager
Central Employment are proud to be working with a leading digital agency in the North East as they look to appoint a Paid Social Manager. This is a new role within my clients fast growing Newcastle team, working alongside SEO, PPC, CRO, Social and Affiliate Marketing Specialists.
The Paid Social Manger plays a vital role in ensuring the effective delivery of client campaigns, be it through quality client relationship management, team management and overseeing campaign execution across established and new to market Biddable Activation platforms.
Overview of the Paid Social Manager:
- Coordinate all areas of paid social marketing from planning to creative and copy tests, budgeting, evaluation and optimisation
- Own the paid social customer lifecycle across awareness, engagement, acquisition, on boarding and retention
- Work with the social media manger to ensure all creative is optimised for performance
- Manage the relationship with the social media team at the digital marketing agency and other relevant technology providers
- Oversee and at times implement paid social campaign set up and reporting
- build direct relationships with media owners
Experience required as a Paid Social Manager:
- Passionate about and engaged with the fast changing world of social media, online video, and digital marketing
- Committed to building a career in a digital performance marketing agency
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Highly literate with a good understanding of how language is used to communicate to different audiences.
- Articulate presenter, with the ability to present to senior clients and internal agency teams, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Diligence and attention to detail in optimisation and reporting
- Highly commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside high attention to detail
- Experience in working in a Digital Media, Search Marketing Agency setting.