Internal Sales Consultant
Central Employment are working with a leading IT Solutions provider, as they look to appoint an Internal Sales Consultant, joining their growing Commercial team in Teesside.
Internal Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a broad range of IT related services to a wide range of organisations across various industries.
This is a full-time role located on-site in Middlesbrough. Your daily tasks will include B2B prospecting for the commercial team, selling transactional products and services over the phone, whilst predominantly a new business role there will be some account management. When selling it is important to analyse customer needs, providing technical expertise whilst developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You will work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical teams to ensure successful implementation of solutions to support business goals.
• You must have telesales experience
• An interest in IT and Technology
• Track record in delivering sales results
• Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
• Ability to think analytically and problem solve
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage time, workflow, priorities, and projects
• Sales administration
• Be computer literate
• Preferable – FULL and clean driving licence