Business Development Manager
Central Employment are working with a leading North East IT Solutions provider, as they look to hire a driven Business Development Manager.
The primary role of a Business Development Manager is to sell the organisations technical products and services to new clients across Tyne & Wear and County Durham.
IT Business Development Manager requirements:
• You must have B2B Sales experience of at least 3 years
• An interest in IT and Technology
• Track record of bringing in new customers
• Excellent communication skills, both written and orally
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on customer satisfaction and relationship management
• Ability to think analytically and problem solve
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage time, workflow, priorities, and projects
• Sales administration
• Be computer literate
• Must have a FULL and clean driving licence
It is essential to have a good knowledge and understanding of how to sell B2B technologies and services, ideally IT and Telco Working closely with prospects and consulting them through the process ensuring they get the best value services and products they need.