Location: Ripon, HG4
Job ref: 2998
On behalf of our client, an award-winning meat retailer specializing in sustainable meat products based in Ripon we are looking for temporary staff for the run up to Christmas.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is an independent recruiter in the Northeast with over 40 years of industry expertise.
Working with the team as a production operative you will ensure the production and packing of items are done in a safe and timely manner. Packing food items into correct orders ready for dispatch.
- Picking Orders
- Packing Orders
- Checking orders before they go out.
- Loading and Unloading
Hours and Pay
Any 5 days out of 7
- First week – 9am-6pm whilst training
After this the hours will vary, and you could be asked to work.
6am-6pm, 7am-7pm, 9am-9pm or 12pm – 12am therefore we ask for flexibility.
Please be aware that in the week leading up to Christmas we require people to work 7 days a week.
- £10.42 all hours worked.
- Strong work ethic must want to do tasks and understand their value.
- Reliable, general timekeeping and honesty as will be working unsupervised.
- PLEASE NOTE THIS IS WORKING WITH MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCTS
- Discount on products
- Free Fruit and Chocolate
- Free cooked meal once a week
- Free tea and coffee