We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, an award-winning supplier of fresh food for a Recruitment Administrator on a permanent basis.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specializing in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries; supplying staff with full UK coverage.
Overview of the Role
Working alongside the HR department, the Recruitment Administrator will play a key role dealing with various aspects of the internal recruitment process, ensuring a streamlined process for both the candidate, and hiring manager.
- Writing and posting job descriptions on relevant job boards, social media platforms and the company website.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records and set up a recruitment tracker for accurate reporting on applicant status.
- Liasing with hiring managers regarding current requirements and creating relevant job descriptions.
- CV Screening and identifying qualified candidates.
What we are looking for
- Strong administration skills – previous recruitment experience not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge with current employment law and compliance standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills with strong attention to detail.
The hours of work and pay.
The salary for this role is £25,000 pro-rata. This is a part time role working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours. This role is based in Middlesbrough TS2 with free on-site parking.