Central Employment are growing and hiring a Recruitment Administrator
Due to another fantastic year where Central have once again been recognised as one of the North East’s fastest 50 growing companies (link). We have a fantastic opportunity within our team for a Recruitment Administrator to join our successful Newcastle office to develop and support a successful desk within the Industrial sector. On joining, we’ll offer excellent one-to-one training and professional development and a competitive salary. To become the recruitment partner of choice in the North East market specialising in Temporary lndustrial placements. We achieve this by delivering exceptional service levels to both clients and candidates alike.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies through effective management of the range of approved advertising media platforms available. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and match.
The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding. Work is office based but time is also spent outside the office, interviewing candidates. A smart personal appearance is important as the role involves conducting interviews with candidates.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Advertise vacancies through agreed channels. Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Proactively source the most suitable candidates utilising many different candidate attraction techniques, from the preliminary interview stage to the placement stage.
- Preparing correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants. Building relationships with candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop their careers.
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates generated.
- Maintaining accurate HR, compliance and other internal admin related paperwork and CRM records relating to client portfolio
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on HR and recruitment related subjects
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
Recruitment experience isn’t essential but the below character traits are:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Team-working skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Commercially minded & analytical
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- A proactive & goal-orientated approach to work
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Enjoy working in a high-pressure environment
What you can expect in return:
- One-to-one training and professional development
- A competitive salary up to £16k – £18k
- Career development
- Annual company profit share
- 28 days holiday inc bank holiday
- An additional three days office closure over Christmas (Fully paid)
- As well as your Birthday off (Fully paid)
This a fantastic opportunity with very realistic opportunities to earn good bonus and develop a strong career with one of the fastest growing companies in the North East, two years running.