Central Employment are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic welders who want to join an established company based in the Ne28 Wallsend, dock side. The right candidate would be joining an established company which provides bespoke fabrications to oil, gas and civil industries. It is a great opportunity to get into long-term work as this is a temp to perm role which can lead to a very stable and rewarding career. A good level of welding and fabrication skills is needed.
- Work well as part of a team & solo
- Follow health & safety procedures
- Keep workplace tidy
- Understand weld symbols
- Must be able to use hand burning equipment, 5” and 7” grinders
- Read and understand isometric drawings
- Mark off datum lines
- Chamfer using burning equipment
- Use MIG welding equipment to tack weld materials
- Flux core (136) fillet and butt welders, coded to EN 9606, FM1 / FM2 / FM3 filler wire, all positions
- Certs must be in date 6-month company and 2-year third party stamped (Lloyds stamps).
Rate of Pay £15 – £20
Benefits – Overtime available Saturday & Sundays, Plenty of opportunity for overtime. A very friendly establishment awaits the ideal candidate.
Shift Times & Days:
Dayshift – Monday – Thursday – 7.30am – 3.50pm early finish Friday Nightshift – Monday – Friday – 6pm – 6.30pm
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.