Type: Full time Monday to Friday
Rate of Pay: £14.68 depending on experience using SAP
On behalf of our client, in Hartlepool we are looking for a Store-man to join them on a temporary ongoing contract.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise.
- Receiving all deliveries and checking the goods received
- Liaising with suppliers about deliveries and discrepancies in stock
- Keeping detailed records of shortages and spares of items
- Updating inventory management systems regularly
- Picking goods.
- Ensure all received stock is undamaged and that everything ordered is present and accounted for.
- Ensuring the Head of Stores and Production Control are informed of low stock and other shortages which may require re-ordering.
- Performing any other duties that may be deemed necessary to ensure the effective running of the Department and Company.
Store Person skills and qualifications
- Previous experience using SAP CRM system REQUIRED.
- Basic IT skills and a working knowledge of inventory management systems and word processing software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills and exceptional work ethic
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- counterbalance License Would be an advantage but not required.
You will need to be able to Pass a medical and drug and alcohol test.
- Monday to Friday 7am-4pm
£11.00 per hour
Duration of role
This is a temporary ongoing role that will lead to permanent for the right person
Expected hours:40 + per week
Job Type: Full-time
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday