Central Employment is currently looking for an experienced plater to work in structural steel fabrications for one our clients based in Wallsend, Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Work well as part of a team & solo
- Follow health & safety procedures
- Keep workplace tidy
- Understand weld symbols
- Must be able to use hand burning equipment, 5” and 7” grinders
- Read and understand isometric drawings
- Mark off datum lines
- Chamfer using burning equipment
- Use MIG welding equipment to tack weld materials
Rate of Pay £15 – £20
Benefits – Overtime available Saturday & Sundays
Shift Times & Days:
Dayshift – Monday – Thursday – 7.30am – 3.50pm early finish Friday Nightshift – Monday – Friday – 6pm – 6.30pm
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.