On behalf of our client, a well-established Energy Solution and Agro Engineering Services business are looking for maintenance Fitters for their site based in Hartlepool.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is an independent recruiter in the Northeast with over 40 years of industry expertise.
This is a full time, temp to perm role so is not suitable for anyone who is currently completing their studies.
Main duties will include:
- Working in a busy environment, as part of the maintenance team.
- General fitting duties, including gearboxes, drives & motors, changing bolts
- To ensure all equipment is correctly used and regular inspections are carried out and properly maintained and recorded.
- Follow risk assessments to ensure H&S standards are met.
Hours and Pay
Days – 6am – 6pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am – 12pm
Nights – 6pm -6am Monday to Thursday
£18.27 an hour for first 40 hours worked.
1.5X wage after 40 hours worked.
- Strong work ethic must want to do tasks and understand their value.
- Reactive maintenance.
- Reliable, general timekeeping and honesty as will be working unsupervised.
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety