Title: FLT Driver – Temporary to Permanent – Gateshead
Job Title: FLT Driver Posted
Salary: £11.22 per hour
Central Employment, in collaboration with leading manufacturers in the plastics industry, is actively seeking FLT Drivers for their sites in Gateshead.
Join our client’s rapidly growing organization and be a part of their success story.
- Take part in general warehousing projects.
- Operate a Counterbalance FLT within the warehouse.
- Ensure efficient and safe handling of materials and products.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and proper storage of goods.
- Valid and in-date FLT license (Counterbalance).
- Experience operating a Counterbalance FLT in a warehouse environment.
- Knowledge of general warehousing processes.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Temporary positions with the opportunity for permanent contracts.
- Following a satisfactory 12-week probation period, eligible candidates will be offered full-time contracts with increased pay rates and additional training opportunities.
Shifts: Rotating Shifts:
- Monday to Friday: 7 am – 3 pm
- Monday to Friday: 3 pm – 11 pm
- Sunday to Thursday: 11 pm – 7 am
- Permanent contracts available after the initial 12-week period.
- Overtime opportunities.
- Shift allowance available after the initial 12-week period.
- Paid breaks.
If you are a skilled FLT Driver seeking a temporary to permanent opportunity, apply now to join our client’s team in Gateshead. Take advantage of the growth and development opportunities offered by this leading manufacturer in the plastics industry.