On behalf of our client, a well-established plastic packaging manufacturer, we are looking for Warehouse/Flt Drivers on an ongoing basis.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the Northeast with over 40 years of industry expertise.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure all goods are picked and checked accurately and in a timely fashion in line with company procedures.
- To ensure all equipment is correctly used and regular inspections are carried out and properly maintained and recorded.
- Ensure all stock removed from production is re-wrapped before storing in warehouse.
- To take due care and attention when loading and unloading vehicles.
- Determine appropriate places for storage assuring that stocking and stacking conforms to safety procedures and product protection requirements.
- To ensure all raw materials required for production are delivered on time.
- Place picked goods in relevant marshalling lanes/ship docks.
- To ensure all paperwork for both incoming and outgoing product are completed correctly, signed and dated.
- To ensure all required data is input accurately into the IT systems.
- To report any issues with incoming product immediately and make note on delivery notes if applicable.
- To ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all time.
- Participate in monthly stock take.
- 3 on 3 off shift pattern working days and nights on a rotating basis – 7-7
- Had experience or willing to work in a fast-paced food packaging factory environment
- Current Counter Balance certificate essential
£11.10 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Salary: £11.10 per hour
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
For any inquiries, please contact our Middlesbrough branch on 01642 062 565