PPC Account Manager
Central Employment are looking for a PPC Account Manager to join a global digital marketing agency based in the North East. They have an urgent opportunity for PPC specialist to join their Paid Media team at their UK HQ.
The PPC Account Manager is responsible for managing and optimising a portfolio of client accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience across paid media and action-oriented mindset, and accountability to execute the function and deliver best in class customer service while maintaining the best-in-class standards one expects from a company with Google Platinum Partner Status.
- Manage an impressive and diverse portfolio of clients’ accounts.
- Creating, optimizing and reporting on a variety of PPC campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Understanding campaigns across PPC and Paid Social.
- Building new and managing clients existing accounts.
- Able to communicate well Internally and externally with Sales reps.
- Able to handle multiple workflows (AdWords, Emails, ticketing systems) all whilst dealing with Internal members of staff to answer any account queries they have. The ability to Multitask and prioritize workloads Is essential.
- Working to team and Individual targets, ability to upsell and cross sell.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience In paid search for clients in a multitude of service Industries.
- Dealing with businesses of all sizes, and contribute to creating new client proposals, tailoring strategies to the client’s needs.
- Experience within Google AdWords, Display and analytics. Also, a strong understanding behind the previously mentioned products, and how googles algorithms come into play.
- Good communication skills, dealing with clients and sales reps in a professional manner.
- Setup of conversion tracking and call tracking – comfortable using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics
- Proven experience in managing Paid Ads campaigns, including setting up product feeds in Google Merchant Centre and optimizing data held in the feeds
- Ability to construct compelling copy for PPC adverts
- Working closely with the digital team to analyze and interpret data. This will help identifying marketing trends, customer segmentation, developing insight to share with the team and providing recommendations.