Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning UK retail brand in the consumer sector. Due to an internal promotion, they require a PPC Manager to operate from their North East HQ.
Their digital marketing/performance team has grown significantly, specifically across SEO & CRO and they are looking to recruit a dedicated PPC Manager to deliver impactful collaborative digital performance campaigns acorss their full portfolio of brands.
As a PPC Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
• Generating the agreed level of enquires for alll UK brands through the PPC and paid remarketing channels
• Increasing brand awareness and protecting brand equity with paid search
• Providing insights to the business around; Opportunities, Competitors and Market, in conjunction with our partners
• Create and manage campaigns across all channels, including developing a clear structure for PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords
• Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
• Focus on quality score as a key driver of efficiency
• Own the tracking and evaluation and reporting of PPC and Remarketing
• Forecast and manage the significant PPC budget on a daily basis
• Own the reporting and effectiveness of PPC campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools (mainly Google Analytics)
• Working with the PPC agency to deliver all daily operations of all paid advertising accounts
Essential Experience required as a PPC Manager:
- For this role you will have extensive hands on experience within PPC (Adword, Search 360 and Bing) and experience of working within a complex business or witihn a PPC agency.
- Ideally you’ll have experience in Remarketing, Display and Programmatic channels
- The ability to manage 3rd party PPC agencies, large PPC budgets
- You will need to have excellent relationship management skills, be organised and able to manage a busy workload.
- You will be experienced in working collaboratively within a multi-discipline team.
- Line managment and development of junior PPC and digital team members