Central Employment are looking for a PPC Manager for a UK leading digital marketing agency based in the Leeds area.
The successful PPC Manager will assist the Head of PPC/PPC team in the production, development & day to day management in delivering improved paid search performance against client KPIs. The role requires the ability to work across multiple clients websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keyword research
- Campaign and account builds and restructures
- Building new campaigns in AdWords and Yahoo! Bing Network
- Create compelling ad copy
- Competitor research and analysis
- Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
- Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
- Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
- Making recommendations on improving client performance
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
- Ongoing testing and reporting
- Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
- Planning & forecasting (modelling)
- Training & mentoring of junior staff
- Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
- Liaising with internal teams
- Experience of using competitor analysis tools
The PPC Manager will have the following characteristics
- Be motivated, enthusiastic and positive in attitude and always represent the agency’s best interest
- Setting an example at all times
- Ability to work collaboratively and under pressure
- Ask for help when needed
- Ensure your review is conducted in a timely manner and all paper work is supplied and completed accordingly
- Responsible for your own personal development programme
- Contributes to the team spirit of the agency
- Quality checking own work
- Responsible for executional accuracy of work
- Responsible for delivering work on time
- Good client interpersonal skills
- Good internal interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and motivated to work on any client
This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict the Board’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
- Team work
- Forward looking/ forward thinking
- Can do/sleeves rolled up
- Driving integration
- Extra mile
- Willingness to be adaptive
- Strive for excellence
- Always looking to do better
- Open and honest
- Nice to work with
- Considerable experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
- The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of Marin, Kenshoo and Doubleclick.
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Retargetin.
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and our clients
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel, Email and Internet and paid search platforms.