Senior SEO Strategist
Central Employment are delighted to working alongside a leading eCommerce Automotive specialist, as they look to appoint a Senior SEO Strategist.
As a Senior SEO Strategist, you will possess knowledge across all aspects of search engine optimisation, including Content, Technical SEO, Strategy, and Outreach & PR. .
Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Strategist:
As the SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for driving growth in rankings, traffic, and revenue/conversions for all of the brands. We are seeking someone with a deep passion for SEO and the confidence to be accountable for client performance within a fast-paced environment.
Your tasks and duties will include:
- Conducting regular SEO audits to identify performance issues and propose improvements
- Creating and planning SEO strategies that deliver outstanding growth
- Undertaking key strategic tasks to identify organic opportunities, such as keyword research and website crawls.
- Implementing on-page and technical solutions in coordination with our clients’ web designers and developers, as necessary.
- Creating content as part of a growth-focused content strategy.
- Engaging in Digital PR & Outreach tasks as part of a link building and content marketing strategy to give clients a competitive advantage.
- Developing and outlining key technical SEO tasks to improve the site and contribute to the overall SEO strategy.
- Playing a pivotal role in the evolution of client success reporting.
- Assisting junior members of the SEO team to ensure adherence to correct processes.
- Pursuing professional development on a monthly basis to stay updated and achieve personal growth.
- Utilising reporting tools like Google Looker Studio to provide monthly campaign progress reports.
- Staying informed about Google’s latest developments, updates, and algorithm changes to inform ongoing strategies.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO Tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Searchmetrics, SEMrush, Majestic, and Ahrefs.
- High level of competence using Google Analytics, Search Console, Looker Studio, and Tag Manager.
- Prior experience analysing log files for SEO purposes.
- Proficiency with multiple CMS platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, and Magento.
- Proven track record of managing successful SEO campaigns.
- Excellent project management skills, demonstrating the ability to take ownership of sub-team delivery, ensuring seamless teamwork, and timely, budget-conscious client work.
- Track record of working with complex and enterprise sites/clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, conveying confidence and clarity.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Self-motivated and highly organised.
- Passionate about personal growth and development.
- Ideally worked within eCommerce SEO