Paid Search Specialist
Purpose of the Paid Search Specialist:
As a Paid Search Specialist, you will help building and optimising paid search and display campaigns to drive sustainable revenue growth. You will have a good background in B2C marketing and be up to date with the latest digital marketing advertising best practices and trends. This is a strategic position that has both impact and visibility within the Sales and Marketing team and across our organisation. Data driven, he/she will have a good understanding of the paid digital advertising landscape and have strong analytical and communication skills to be able to work with a wide range of team members. This is an entry role within the Demand Generation team in an exciting and dynamic global organisation focused on transforming its digital capabilities over the next few years.
• Help plan and develop paid search and display campaigns.
• Ensure that campaigns and assets are on-brand and considered as part of the wider Marketing strategy.
• To help measure and analyse the effectiveness of paid search and display campaigns, as well as provide insights to take corrective action where needed to achieve set KPI’s working closely with the Paid Search and Display Manager.
• Assists in keyword research, ad creation, landing page optimisations, bid optimisations, etc. to optimise campaigns results, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition.
• To help manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
• Monitors Google’s and Bing’s account activity (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
• Proactively develop, execute, and analyse tests (ad copy, landing pages, audience targeting, bid strategies, etc.) that improve efficiencies and engage customers with value propositions aligned to their needs, while meeting and exceeding set KPI’s in coordination with the Paid Search and Display Manager.
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel
• Support the Paid Search Manager in the planning, building and execution of campaigns ‘s strategies across all our brands.
• Help develop A/B testing of key digital assets to improve campaign performance.
• Serve as the secondary point of contact across Paid Search and Display campaigns, identifying opportunities to improve performance and conversion.
• Ensure knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
• Help evaluate emerging technologies and/or beta opportunities for paid search and display that can enhance the performance of campaigns and provide joint recommendations for adoption and implementation
• Assist in ensuring that all paid search and display campaigns comply with current best practices in the industry and data protection policies and that the customer is always the focus of what we do.
• 2/3+ years directly overseeing and managing paid search and display strategy and budgets.
• Experience with execution in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Search Ads 360.
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
• Proficiency using Data Studio, Supermetrics, Adobe Analytics, Domo, Tableau, or other analytics tools.
• Experience managing DSA in Google and/or Bing.
• Experience includes campaign execution process and deployment, including the design of experiments
(A/B testing), their construction, measurement, and tracking.
• Good understanding of bidding strategies & diminishing return analysis.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Experience managing and executing other digital media campaigns a plus.