Digital Account Manager
Central Employment is working with a key player within the local Agency Marketing Space, and they are looking to expand their team with a talented Digital Account Manager. You’ll be joining the team at a key period of growth, with hires being made across the business and a strong emphasis on Learning & Development. You’ll be working with a combination of regional, national, and international brands, supporting them with all their marketing needs.
You are responsible for planning, developing and managing clients’ digital strategies to improve their web presence and ultimately achieve/exceed their digital marketing goals. To do this effectively you will need to have a background in Digital Marketing, using tools and running campaigns with SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, and tracking conversions. With this experience, you will have a large degree of freedom to take proposals to clients, have ownership of the accounts, and build on your responsibility in the workplace.
While this can be a busy place to work, they pride themselves on having an outstanding culture. Here your ideas will be listened to by the Leadership team, you will be treated with respect, and will be recognised for the hard work you do. This is easily done for them, it has been their ethos since they first opened, and with them all working from the same office, when not at home, this is easy to maintain.
- Salary of up to £35,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours.
- Staff Socials.
- Be a strategic and analytical marketeer.
- Be commercially aware.
- Take over from the Client Director during illness and holidays. Taking over team meetings and client contact etc.
- constructively and act on constructive feedback to leverage the best outcomes.
- Thrive under the pressure of agency life, working in a multi-faceted, fast-paced environment.
- Identifying and reacting to real-time opportunities for your clients and the agency.
- Be obsessed with giving clients best-in-class customer service.
- Working together to harness the skills and experience of the agency to deliver the best results for clients.
- Be thirsty for knowledge, for growth, for recognition, for success.
- Be organised, and punctual, work deadlines and take pride in everything you do.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a digital marketing-based role.
- Be confident in taking up leadership roles within the team where needed.
- Worked on projects dealing with SEO, PPC, and conversion tracking.
- Can understand analytics across Google and Meta
- Have experience in a client-facing role in an agency environment.
- Be familiar with Google Analytics.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word Essential).