Senior Marketing Account Manager
Central Employment is working with a rapidly growing boutique marketing agency focusing on the Professional Services Sector. They need a Senior Marketing Account Manager who has experience working with high-level clients, has the confidence to say no when needed and points the client in the right direction. If you’re open to a full remote role, within the UK, and the chance to join an exciting environment, this is the one for you!
Our client is a leading full-service digital marketing agency based across the UK, with a strong presence in the North East. They are looking to expand their team by taking on an experienced Senior Marketing Account Manager who has both the confidence and skill to deliver to key clients, and not be pushed over by their demands. This role requires a balance of skills in both Consultive and Strategic thinking as well as a good understanding of technical marketing.
This role is fully remote, so wherever you are in the UK they are ready to welcome you to the team if you not only fit the culture, but the skills needed. In addition to this, you’ll be given any training and development needed to help you grow, 25 days holiday + bank holiday, and a salary between £28,000 and £35,000.
- Competitive salary range of £28k-£37k.
- Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic agency.
- 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Engaging, supportive work environment.
- Manage and grow high-value client accounts in the financial services sector.
- Provide strategic marketing leadership both for your team and clients
- Provide expert digital marketing and consulting services to clients.
- Understand and address clients’ needs, aligning services with their business objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Offer advisory services and insights on fintech and the financial services value chain.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and leverage insights to benefit clients.
- Proven experience as a Senior Account Manager or similar role.
- Strong and sophisticated digital marketing skillset and consulting experience.
- ‘Full-stack’ marketing skillset including everything from SEO and Paid Ads to ABM and B2B Outreach.
- Experience in managing high-value, high-growth clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial services sector, including advisory services, fintech, and the financial services value chain.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting, with occasional travel.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or CPD in marketing, finance, or a related field is preferred.