QA Pharmaceutical Technician
Central Employment is thrilled to be working with their longstanding pharmaceutical client based in Cramlington. Due to expansion and growth, they are looking for additional headcount in the product release team. The ideal candidate will have a Quality-focused background, ideally from within pharmaceuticals. Demonstrable experience working through Root Cause Analysis or CAPA documentation reviews. This is a very analytical role, it is not suited towards those without experience in a quality-based role. This is an ideal progression role for those with experience in QC testing within a laboratory environment.
- Perform real-time document checks & reviews.
- Support processes by providing quality input into documentation and compliance concerns during routine running operations.
- PMO review for manufacturing and packaging and approval of manufacturing work orders.
- Perform GMP review of Cramlington batch records and associated data, including review of regulatory impact tables.
- Perform GMP review of Toller batch records and associated data, including review of regulatory impact events.
- Support the Q-shipment process by liaison with receiving sites and ensuring appropriate documentation is retained with batch documents.
- Investigations – provide quality assistance and input to manufacturing deviations and customer complaints as required.
- Formula review (template) & approval.
- Review and approve equipment change control.
- Equipment qualification documentation QA review.
- Approval of SOP’s.
- Audits and self-inspections – support.
- Measure and provide input and assistance to improve RFT metric.
- Improving own business processes.
- Safety of self and others.
- Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar quality-based industry.
- Good written and spoken communication skills and ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to form good working relationships with other functional groups.
- Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to working.
- Degree/HNC in Chemistry, Pharmacy or other scientific statistical discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience of validation, change control, or stability work is preferable.
- Good cGMP understanding and application of principles