B2B Marketing Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a progressive Marketing, Digital and Creative agency as they look to appoint an internal B2B Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Managing Director, the B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of companies overall marketing strategy and plan, this includes:
- Delivering the marketing strategy and activities in the marketing plan.
- Developing and implementing marketing, PR and sales campaigns to generate leads and enquiries.
- Managing the companies brand and image including the development of sales and marketing materials and online resources.
- Representing the business at events and conferences.
They are looking for an exceptional marketing professional who is hungry to develop their career in B2B marketing and work on compelling creative campaigns that will drive the performance of our business regionally, nationally and internationally. This is an exciting opportunity with future career prospects to grow within the business and be part of a leading B2B marketing agency.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy
- Continually review the marketing plan and provide monthly marketing reports / KPIs.
- Research and identify clients/prospects, sector/industry opportunities and conduct regular competitor analysis.
- Conduct regular research into our target industries/sectors and provide insights for digital marketing use.
- With the Managing Director continuously review our proposition and offer.
- Conduct monthly client satisfaction surveys.
- Drive forward our business and deliver exceptional marketing that meets the objectives and targets of the business.
- Implement a series of targeted campaigns – this includes creating the ideas, with the digital and design teams producing the materials and executing and managing the delivery of the campaigns.
- Manage our website, social media platforms, CRM and media database.
- Create regular content including blogs, industry insights, case studies, marketing trends and news stories to be used across campaigns and digital platforms.
- Manage digital campaigns including daily social media management (LinkedIn and Twitter), website updates, monthly e-marketing and other activities to boost our website performance (with our digital team).
- Implement PR campaigns across our regional, national and industry network publications/media channels including writing press release, press liaison and identifying press opportunities.
Education and formal qualifications
- Qualified to Degree level with relevant industry experience in marketing, ideally a min 3 years in a similar role.
- CIM qualifications desirable.
- Experience of developing and executing B2B marketing strategies.
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns and projects from start to finish.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing quality content for press releases, blogs, websites and other offline and online marketing materials and campaigns.
- Experience in managing a brand and developing consistent and targeted marketing materials.
Specific skills, aptitude, knowledge
- A strong understanding of the principles of marketing.
- A strong understanding of strategic marketing and measuring marketing performance.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues, clients and partners.
- An understanding of digital content marketing platforms such as social media.
- IT literate and willing to learn new technologies.
- Team worker and flexible.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a passion for excelling a career in marketing.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Project management, literacy and numeracy skills and the ability to prepare accurate quotations and proposals.
- Understands the principles of marketing and the need for consistency.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.
- Passionate about marketing and delivering a high-quality service.
- Manage the brand and ensuring consistency and quality across all of our internal, external, online and offline materials/assets.
- Manage the creation of our sales, marketing and pitch/presentation materials including writing material and working with the design and digital teams in the production of them.
Events and Industry Networks
- Liaise with our various industry networks ensuring we maximise on our membership and utilise all marketing and communications channels.
- Manage events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, trade shows and exhibits including the pre and post promotional campaigns.
- Promote our involvement in events and seminars across all our marketing platforms and manage delegates, promotion and logistics.
- Represent the company in a range of external activities including networking, events, conferences and prospective client meetings.