Digital Marketing Executive
Central Employment are working with a young and ambitious company who, after an incredibly successful first 2 years, are looking to expand their team again by taking on a driven and talented Account Executive.
Our client is focused on providing Digital Marketing solutions to companies that are focused in Professional Services. Despite only being a couple of years old, they have been moving from strength to strength and are looking to take on the 2nd member of their Account Management team. Unlike other roles of this type, you’d have the opportunity to be heavily involved in the implementation of client campaigns while also building long lasting connections within the Professional Services Community. Despite their short time on the market, they have already been making waves by winning clients not only across the country, but with clients in Europe and East Asia. This is an amazing opportunity to join an already successful company during the early years of their growth.
In this role you’ll work on a range of campaigns using SEO, Social Media, Paid Ads, PPC. Pretty much the entire Digital Marketing spectrum, proving clients with multi-channel consulting service. It is expected that you are well driven and able to work fully remote from within the UK, with experience using a whole range of marketing tools to provide clients with the best possible service. In return you’ll be offered a clear progression plan, learning and development, and a competitive salary at the levels of established Agencies.
- Manage and build long-term, loyal relationships with clients
- Determine clients wants and needs during the relationship
- Help plan and design digital projects and strategies
- Implement and co-ordinate these projects/strategies
- Analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns against a list of KPIs
- As well as frequent, constructive communication, prepare and present progress reports to the client
- Report on the progress of campaigns and the development of client relationships to the directors
- Keep abreast of new trends in digital technology and marketing strategies with a view to continually improving our offering
- 2+ years experience as a digital strategist
- 1+ years experience with SEO
- 1+ years experience in web development projects
- 1+ years experience with Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads campaigns
- + years experience with managing and delivering content strategies
- Good working knowledge of creating digital sales/lead funnels
- Good working knowledge of sales CRM systems
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools/technology including email marketing platforms, social media schedulers, landing page builders and specific tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Zapier, Typeform and Canva
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms, their rules, and how to engage an audience on them
- Competitive salary within the North East digital space.
- Full support with Learning and Development.
- Clear and proven progression path.
- Long term benefits from joining a company early on