Location: Sedgefield, TS21
Job Ref: 2995
On behalf of our client, a plastic manufacturer of food packaging, we are currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work on an ongoing basis.
Central Employment is a North East based Recruitment Agency, established since 1979 covering temporary and permanent employment contracts across a variety of sectors.
3 on 3 off – 12 hour shifts – rotating days and nights OR
Monday to Friday 7am-3pm/3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am (must be able to do all 3)
£10.42 per hour
ALL BREAKS ARE PAID
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter after full shift set completed for that week
Overview of the role
The successful candidate should have :
- FULL TRAINING GIVEN – JUST RIGHT ATTITUDE AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet production goals
- Attention to detail and accuracy in packing items
- Basic math skills for counting and verifying quantities
- Physical stamina to stand, bend, lift, and move items throughout the shift
To apply, please submit your CV and we will contact you to discuss.