Central Employment is working with a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business located in Cramlington, Northumberland. They specialise in the production of high-quality pharmaceutical products that improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are currently seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Process Operator to join our dedicated team.
As a Process Operator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our pharmaceutical manufacturing division. Your primary responsibilities will include following standard operating procedures (SOPs) to execute production tasks, maintaining equipment and cleanliness in accordance with cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines, and monitoring and troubleshooting process-related issues. Attention to detail, logical thinking, and analytical skills are essential for success in this role.
- Execute production tasks in accordance with established SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
- Operate and monitor production equipment, ensuring optimal performance and adherence to safety protocols.
- Perform routine equipment checks, cleaning, and maintenance to ensure continuous operation and prevent downtime.
- Monitor process parameters, identify deviations, and take appropriate corrective actions to maintain product quality and process efficiency.
- Document production activities, including batch records, logbooks, and any deviations or incidents, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, quality, and safety.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Engineering, to resolve process-related issues and ensure compliance.
- Comply with all safety guidelines and regulations, promoting a safe working environment.
- Proven experience as a Process Operator or in a similar role within a pharmaceutical or manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge of cGMP guidelines and their practical application.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to follow SOPs accurately.
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills to troubleshoot and resolve process-related issues.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize tasks and meet production deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and communicate process-related information.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong work ethic, reliability, and a commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
Joining as a Process Operator offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the production of life-saving pharmaceutical products in a dynamic and challenging environment. If you are a detail-oriented individual with a strong understanding of cGMP guidelines and possess the necessary analytical and logical skills, we encourage you to apply.
Central Employment is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
You must be prepared to follow the work patterns which are – 6.00am – 14.00pm, 14.00pm – 22.00pm & 22.00pm – 06.00am
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.