Central Employment is looking for Laboratory Analyst candidates with a strong science background, for a very reputable, global pharmaceutical company in Northumberland starting in January. The ideal candidate will be either a fresh graduate looking to enter a Scientific field or have a period of employment in a Laboratory environment.
You must be able to start full-time work in January 2024
- Test product to pre-determined quality standards to meet customer requirements whilst maintaining the highest level of compliance.
- As a critical member of the supply chain, you will be planning and schedule testing procedures to ensure excellent documentation recording.
- Develop and produce new SOP’s to maintain and further encourage the departments’ standard practices and compliance status.
- Ensure laboratory investigations/abnormal occurrences are performed within the time frame required and according to the SOPs and that all corrective actions are completed within the agreed time frame.
- Support the continuous review, improvement, and harmonisation of documentation within the departments.
- Excellent understanding of testing and laboratory functions
- Good time management and prioritisation
- Scientific-related degree (2:1 or higher)
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Working in a production-driven pressurised environment
- Positive and helpful nature
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to make good decisions
- Forward-thinking and solution-focused
Guaranteed increase after 12 weeks to £26,000
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an equal opportunities Employer.