Assembly Operative | Compressed Air and Gas Solutions Manufacturer | Gateshead
Company: Central Employment Agency
Location: Gateshead, NE11
Job Reference: 2503
Central Employment Agency is currently seeking skilled Assembly Operatives to join a world-class manufacturer specializing in state-of-the-art compressed air and gas solutions for various industries. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in Gateshead.
Job Description: As an Assembly Operative, you will play a vital role in the assembly department, responsible for the meticulous assembly of technical parts and conducting quality checks on the finished products. Additionally, packaging of completed products may be required. Previous experience is not essential but beneficial, as comprehensive training will be provided.
- Working within a fast-paced assembly department
- Proficient use of hand tools
- Handling and precise assembly of key components
- Identifying and reporting faults or defects
- Previous experience is advantageous but not mandatory
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional manual dexterity
Rate of Pay: £11.52 per hour, rising to £12.04 after 12 weeks.
• Free on-site car parking
Shift Times & Days:
• Day Shift only
- Monday to Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: 7:30 am – 2:00 pm
This role offers ongoing opportunities, with the potential for permanent employment for the right candidate. Immediate start available, so please apply online with your attached CV as soon as possible. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we regret that we can only contact applicants selected for an interview. Central Employment is an equal opportunities employer.