Central Employment are proud to be Recruitment Partner of choice for leading North East Automotive Dealership Vic Young as they look to appoint a Digital Marketing Coordinator.
Vic Young (South Shields) Ltd is an award winning, independent, family-owned business that was founded in North East England in 1974. We are proud to be the main dealership for Mitsubishi in Tyne and Wear and offer a wide range of Mitsubishi vehicles. We provide a broad spectrum of vehicles for sale, rent and short-term hire as well as fleet management services, servicing and MOTs. Our portfolio also includes a specialist Motability division, Vic Young Mobility, which supplies cars( read this article for more info), adaptations and wheelchair accessible vehicles, and Vic Young Conversions, which develops unique conversions for various specialist vehicles including those for full Motability approval.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for delivering the company’s digital strategy with a goal of driving lead conversions, engagement and revenue. We need to grow our digital presence and you will work alongside our external marketing agency as part of this role. As our Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating all our social media, email marketing and digital marketing activities.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the company’s social media profile, including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Build up databases for marketing campaigns and data profiling
- Assist in the on-going cleansing of the database
- To analyse and interpret user journey stats in order to improve the visitor experience
- To review and report on the performance of the company’s website using Google Analytics
- To create and manage email campaigns, review results and provide post campaign analysis
- To research and identify new technologies in the market place which can be used to engage with our target audiences
- To drive marketing best practice within the organisation
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in a digital role.
- Educated to a degree level in Marketing, Advertising, Business or a related
- An insight into the automotive industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team worker, friendly and flexible.
- Focussed on a career in Digital Marketing.
The content of this job description is not exhaustive and there will be an expectation of flexibility in undertaking responsibilities in keeping with the needs of the business.
For further information on this vacancy please contact retained Consultant Greg Phipps on 07889821667 or email email@example.com