Central Employment are hiring. We have a fantastic opportunity within our team for a Permanent or Temps Consultant to join our successful Newcastle office.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to develop and run a warm permanent placement / Temp desk within the commercial office sector.
The role of a Permanent/Temps Consultant:
To become the recruitment partner of choice of the North East market within permanent and Temporary commercial placements by delivering exceptional service levels to both clients and candidates alike. This is a full 360 degree role, and so you will be responsible for achieving targets through business to business sales, client site visits, new business development and revenue generation.
As a Recruitment Consultant within our Newcastle office you will play a key role in building relationships with both client companies and candidates. Getting to know both clients and candidates so that you develop a deep understanding of your client’s culture and their staffing requirements and the qualities and aspirations of your candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop both careers and grow client business.
• Managing your own Client portfolio and growing client business
• Sourcing the most suitable candidates utilising many different candidate attraction techniques.
• Building relationships with candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop their careers
• proactively promoting candidates through marketing calls.
We are looking for:
Recruitment experience is essential. We’re looking for someone with a friendly and warm personality who has a genuine desire to develop their career in Recruitment.
Words that describe you should include.
• Proactive & Tenacious
• Competitive & driven
• commercially minded & analytical
• Strong communicator – verbal & written
• Ability to forge strong, lasting relationships
• Knowledgeable of the North East area
What you can expect in return:
A salary dependent on experience, a market leading Individual monthly Bonus Plan. This a fantastic opportunity with realistic opportunities to earn good bonus and develop a career.
Please contact Greg Phipps Commercial Manager on 07889821667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org