On behalf of our client, a well-established medium sized healthcare waste company with a site based in Spennymoor, we are recruiting for warehouse operatives. The company provide sharps containers and manage hazardous waste from over 60 hospitals and healthcare facilities in the area. Using important machinery such as container wash lines, autoclaves and steam boilers, we are looking for candidates who can work efficiently in a routine.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specializing in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries; supplying staff with full UK coverage.
As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for:
- Moving Sharps Containers
- Handling hazardous waste
- Ensuring all jobs are carried out to the highest of standards
- Working on a fast-paced wash line where sharps containers are emptied and sterilized correctly
- Manual handling and in some cases, heavy lifting.
- Communicating as part of a team to make sure all work has been completed correctly
- Following orders of a line manager and being flexible within a role.
Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, however all clients must be flexible within their hours of work to meet important deadlines and to ensure any equipment is ready to be delivered to a new hospital.
- Canteen and break room facilities include: fridges, microwaves, kettles and toasters.
- Vending machines on site
- Free car parking on site
Who we are looking for
No experience is necessary; however, we are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and who can work accordingly to high standards of work in a busy, fast paced environment.
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
For any inquiries, please contact our Middlesbrough branch on 01642 062 565