Data Analytics Technical Trainer
Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading UK Apprenticeships provider, specialising in IT, Tech and Digital. Due to national demand of their Data/Data Analytics programs, they are looking to appoint an experienced Data Analytics Technical Trainer, delivering data focussed programs to national delegates, both classroom and remotely.
The role is home based, so we are open in speaking with candidates across the UK, however travel to their UK test centres would be essential – North East, Midlands, South East, South & East York’s and North West, this would be around twice a month.
As a Data Analytics Technical Trainer, you will join our dedicated team of Technical Trainers who are tasked with delivering engaging and inspiring apprenticeship training to our on- programme learners.
From day one, you will develop your knowledge and understanding of our Data Technician and Data Analyst apprenticeship program. You will be specifically responsible for the delivery and development of our program, delivering high quality training through our innovative online S.M.A.R.T Classroom. You will work alongside our Curriculum Director to create engaging content for our learners and to establish yourself as our Data Lead.
Data Analytics Technical Trainer Duties:
- To contribute to the production of the department’s operating plan
- To support change, development and opportunities within the department
- To support growth within the organisation
- To ensure that Programme content is regularly reviewed and updated. Ensuring the curriculum is developed to provide learners with access to the skills necessary to support their achievement, including access to Functional Skills
- To provide effective support to Technical and Junior Technical Trainers
- To manage resources in collaboration with the Training Manager and Curriculum Director, including the deployment of resources required for effective and innovative curriculum delivery
- To ensure that success rates on courses are maintained above national benchmarks and that there is continuous improvement in success rates
- To support the development of new approaches to teaching and learning in line with national developments and the needs of learners
- To provide professional and high quality training as part of our apprenticeship programmes via our SMART Classrooms
- Invigilate vendor and awarding body exams whilst adhering to exam body and local policies and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of the programme to the agreed schedule and standards
- Coach and mentor the learners to enable them to achieve their full potential
- Manage any re-work of assignments
- To manage all uploaded leaner work within the agreed timeframes and ensure learner file naming conventions and storage processes are followed
- To maintain accurate documentation
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 14 delegates
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Technical knowledge and understanding in Data and Data Analytics
- Relevant experience of delivering technical training in Data and Data Analytics
- A proven track record of exam success rates for learners
- Previous experience or understanding of Apprenticeships
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification
- An ability to create engaging learning materials suitable for SMART classroom delivery
- A passion for training/coaching and learner success
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to build relationships, rapport and a strong understanding with each learner
- An ability to encourage and motivate on-programme learners