Central Employment are delighted to working with a leading Apparel, Sportwear manufacturer and distributer, a trusted partner to a number of brands in the sports world. Due to expansion, they are looking to recruit a Website Manager.
Website Manager Job Overview:
- Initial 6 to 9 months will mostly be as a project resource for the redevelopment of our webshop, their responsibilities will be to help gather all necessary information on products, customers, processes. Convert this information to a format that works on the new system, write out documentation and training for the new system for various parts of the business that may need it. The aim here is that their involvement in the initial project makes them highly familiar and proficient with the various systems involved in order to do the role after the project
- Provide day to day support for the creation/update of data such as customer or product information within the website/webshop and sage platform
- User training on various platforms
- Document existing and new processes, build a strong knowledgebase of information about all aspects relevant to the websites/shops and any of their processes
- Perform regular website/shop testing to ensure functionality, including logging issues, detailing bugs, and working with relevant entities to resolve any issues found
- Test, implement and support new updates and processes to improve the day-to-day user experience of customers and employees
Qualifications and skills:
- Knowledge/experience using:
- Content Management Systems such as wordpress and Opencart/WooCommerce
- Operated within a B2B eCommerce focussed organisation
- Edi systems for direct ordering and product processing
- Microsoft Office 365
- Sage Line 50
- Adobe Creative Suite CC beneficial but not a requirement
- Graphics/Video content creation/editing beneficial
- Familiar with the concepts/requirements of SEO and optimizing web content.
- Basic programming knowledge a bonus
- Digital/ social media experience a bonus
- Forward thinking and able to make improvement recommendations
- Excellent organisation skills and time keeping
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A relevant third level qualification would be beneficial but not essential.