An opportunity has arisen for a UX/CRO Executive, joining a fast-growing in-house marketing, web and digital team. The UX/CRO Executive will be responsible for delivering the UX roadmap via on-site optimisation and continual A/B & MV testing, resulting in conversion growth across all devices. The ideal candidate will be constantly challenging all customer facing assets on how we can improve, adapt and ultimately better the experience received by our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Acquisition Manager to create and develop a roadmap for on-site testing.
- Deliver the required conversion and sales growth across all devices.
- MVT all changes and schedule successful roll outs with IT agency.
- Prioritise site improvements with help from Google Analytics / Hotjar to determine areas of improvement.
- Develop Test plan for all core areas of the site eg. navigation, checkout, product pages.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on ongoing test performances.
- Collaborate with Creative to drive forward new design and features.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Responsible for building relationship with internal peers to share knowledge and ideas.
- Act as a business expert on user experience with excellent knowledge of latest Best Practice.
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Testing platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
- Use data driven insights to target improvements to the user journey to deliver higher conversion
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity