UK & Ireland Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working alongside an established brand in the Livestock technology space. They have a new requirement for a UK & Ireland Marketing Manager, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Manager, based from their European Head Office in the North East.
Purpose of the UK & Ireland Marketing Manager:
Focussing primarily on the UK & Ireland business division, the focus will be to devise and deliver a broad range of marketing activity related to a wide portfolio of products and services supplied to livestock producers in the UK and Ireland (UK&I). Additionally, the role will include involvement in the UK&I management team responsible for the strategic and commercial management of the UK&I business. The primary objective will be to support, by means of a comprehensive and costed marketing plan, existing and future sales campaigns with the goal of profitable sales growth (£) as well as raising product and brand awareness to potential customers as well as industry influencers. To ensure the marketing approach is developed in a way that is credible and relevant to the sector and can play an important role in supporting sales targets and brand evolution in respect of livestock identification and other technology solutions for the livestock sector. In addition, to oversee the digital marketing function and ensure its alignment with the wider UK&I sales and marketing objectives.
Main Responsibilities of the UK & Ireland Marketing Manager:
- Devise and deliver, through collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders, credible marketing plans capable of supporting sales growth, product and brand awareness.
- Devise and deliver a credible and sustainable social media strategy including an annual outputs programme/calendar supporting the sales campaigns and other awareness activity for both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Collaborating with sales teams and others across the business to build engaging and credible outputs.
- oversee the on-going development and evolution of a number of websites supporting the UK&I company business objectives including e-commerce activity, relevant, timely, engaging and credible website and other digital content.
- Lead, support and develop members of the marketing team, including robust and meaningful performance management.
- To work with the key commercial stakeholders across the business, to influence successful customer focussed sales campaigns (business to end-user customer and business to business) to support aggressive sales growth.
- Conduct analysis on various marketing initiatives to determine effectiveness.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications are clear, relevant and credible and support product and brand messaging
- Demonstrate sound commercial acumen in terms of challenging pricing and sales campaigns especially with regard to profit margin analysis and other key commercial drivers of profitability.
- To take a lead in the management of customer data, its capture, on-going quality and compliant use across the business.
- Experience in a marketing management role in a business to customer environment.
- Experience of devising and delivering marketing strategy and plans, across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Experience of working towards targets and under timeline pressures.
- Astute business acumen with good commercial background demonstrated via qualification or relevant career history.
- Appreciation and understanding of overall business systems, processes and procedures.
- Can demonstrate an appreciation of external factors (PEST) affecting the business and their implications.
- Knowledge of animal identification and monitoring products or associated technology.
- Knowledge of the Agriculture sector and Farming industry.
- Appreciation of Manufacturing Environments and Techniques.