Telecoms Business Development Manager
Central Employment are working in partnership with a rapidly growing multi-award-winning technology services company based in the North East.
They provide IT and Telecoms services to hundreds of businesses within the North East. Due to another hugley successful year, they are looking to recruit a proven Telecoms Business Development Manager to join our expanding Telco & UC team.
You will be a confident, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person able to work on your own initiative and generate your own leads.
You will have a customer focused attitude, mature outlook and good communication skills with the ability to hold business level conversations with directors and business owners, as well as the ability to spot, develop and close opportunities.
Essential experience required:
- 2+ Years B2B sales experience within the Telecoms/Unifed Communications or Print Management Solutions
- The ability to manage a full new business sales cycle
- A desire to drive your sales career forward
- A proven record of hitting targets and KPI’s
- You don’t think cold-calling is dead. It’s tough but it works
- A desire and hunger to close deals
- The confidence to deal with decision-makers in senior positions
- A consultative approach
- Thrives on preparation