Central Employment are delighted to be working with a leading North East based Digital Marketing Agency, a specialist in iGaming, Travel and Retail SEO & PPC services.
Due to an increase in SEO services, they are looking for a data driven and client facing SEO Strategist, joining their expanding delivery team in the North East.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to identify and resolve technical seo issues
- Site Audit experience (Sitebulb / SEMRush)
- The ability to prioritise and action site audit tasks
- Solid Experience of using Search Console for indexation/coverage/technical SEO issues including site structural issues/navigation, redirects, canonicals, keyword cannibalisation.
- Strong Analysis Knowledge and Experience
- Backlink Monitoring and Competitor Analysis
- The ability to look at sites, pick them apart and analyse why they are not performing on Google SERPs and what is required to make sure that they do.
- Unravelling any issues that are having the greatest impact on the SERPs – Structural / Content / Backlinks.
- Experience of HTML/CSS/Web Development
- Google Analytics
- Google Looker Studio
- SEM Rush / AHrefs / Moz
- Reporting and Creating Own Reports
- On-page and off-page SEO tactics
- Content Optimisation
- Trello Project Management / similar
- Experience of leading a team
- Platform experience
- Experience of leading on client project calls
- Stay upto date with all of the latest SEO trends and Google Core Updates
The ideal Technical SEO Manager:
- You will have 5 years + experience of all aspects of Technical Search Engine Optimisation from detailed website audits to search console and indexation issues.
- You will probably have a good degree and be looking for your next SEO agency move…