Technical SEO Manager
Central Employment are looking to recruit a client facing, Technical SEO Manager as we support a long term global media and performance marketing agency. Due to the fluid working pattern and client delivery process, this role can be based in Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester.
Purpose of the Technical SEO Manager:
The Technical SEO Manager will be an experienced team member, working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands. You will be responsible for growing and taking the lead in planning and delivering Technical SEO strategies for each assigned client as well as driving Technical SEO expertise across the wider SEO team.
- Act as the Technical SEO lead on SEO accounts, guiding the Technical strategy creation, timelines and delivery of recommendations
- Oversee and lead the implementation of Technical SEO recommendations as well as provide clients with consultancy throughout
- Supporting the SEO Director, build the relationships with client stakeholders (across SEO and technical)
- Manage junior Technical SEO and SEO team members, delegating and driving task execution
- Contribute to wider SEO strategy, tactics, reporting and meetings where relevant
- Contribute to new business pitches and our go to market strategy for SEO
- Contribute to team growth by sharing expertise, perspectives, and examples of exceptional deliverables as well as processes
- Run training sessions for the Technical SEO and wider SEO teams
Experience & Professional knowledge:
We’re keen to meet anyone who’s comfortable with most of the below and are flexible if you have strengths or weaknesses in particular areas. The role comes with comprehensive training and a supportive wider team.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles across different devices in the primary search engines
- Strong understanding of webmaster tools
- Hands-on experience with SEO crawling tools, in particular Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics packages
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written