Technical SEO Account Manager
Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a growing Search Marketing team as they look to hire an additional Technical SEO Account Manager. Working within an award-winning digital agency, you’ll be working on key clients SEO campaigns, develop strong relationships with UK brands across various sectors and industries.
As a Technical SEO Account Manager, you’ll lead SEO strategy development for some of their key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess campaign performance, then providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements. You’ll implement high quality campaigns to drive growth to client performance, and work with the senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored SEO strategies that will help them achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of SEO strategies, and develop creative ways to improve them. Constantly look for improvements, and support the SEO team and client teams to deliver these.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Client Communication: Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that SEO strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of technical SEO knowledge, and perform in-depth technical audits as well as identifying complex or nonstandard issues.
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget
- You’ll be good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data, whether that’s diving into report data to find a solution to a problem, or building projections to back up your recommendations.
- You’ll have a detailed knowledge of technical SEO, as well as basic web technologies like HTML and CSS, and you’ll be comfortable explaining complex technical concepts to those with less experience.
Ideally worked in Digital or SEO/Search Marketing Agency setting or in-house within a dedicated Technical SEO role.
- Proficiency in using the Microsoft Office package
- A good understanding of SEO principles and Google best practice
- Great knowledge of Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
- A basic understanding of client-server behaviour, and the HTTP protocol (e.g. how the GET & POST work, server response codes).
- Good knowledge website crawling tools, Screaming Frog and Deep Crawl
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Be able to “hold their own” and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
- Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.