Account / Studio Executive
Central Employment are working as a dedicated recruitment partner to digital communications, creative and design agency, Multi-Media Creative. Due to new client wins, they require an Account / Studio Executive.
MMC is a boutique digital, development and design studio, with a passion for creating bespoke, creative solutions for everyday communication problems. They have a broad portfolio of work which ranges from local start up companies to large multi-national corporations. Their work includes development for web and mobile platforms, which include brochureware, e-learning and e-commerce applications. They have a strong design team and are trusted as consultants and advisors to their clients.
They are looking for a highly motivated and responsible Account/ Studio Executive to support the Project, Design and Development team. This is a new position, and has the opportunity to be further defined by the successful candidate. The future path for an Account/ Studio Executive, could be into eventual management of the studio, or Project Management. It requires experience in project management, but would be appealing to a project or client professional with a technical background, or a development professional looking to broaden commercial experience
In many way, the Studio/ Account Executive operates ‘in between’ the teams and is focused on the delivery of many aspects of a project. They will be responsible for the smooth running of the development team, liaison and problem-solving with the Project Team, and operating in client meetings and with clients to assist the Project Team. The individual will also have exposure to the Head of Client Services, and General Manager, to report and action plan on a daily basis.
Their approach at MMC is to work in partnership with our clients, therefore as an extension of the Project Team, Studio Executive would have visibility of all live projects in the team, that can be up to 15/ 20 at any time. In addition, as an extension of the Development Studio, they would also have visibility of pipeline projects, which adds an additional 5-10 to this list.
The individual will also be highly motivated, to work with global clients and with complex challenges. They will need a strong logical aptitude, as they will also be dealing with developers who rely on this structure and logic to be able to deliver a project.
Studio Executive’s will have the following:
- Strategic and tactical input into client briefs, commercially and technically
- A knowledge of SDLC processes, and the ability to manage complex and high tempo projects
- Anticipation of the client needs, and how we can remain agile in our development
- Knowledge of current and future projects, to identify bottlenecks ad contingency plan
Client Relations/Communication Skills:
- High level of communication skill, with the ability to take challenging feedback in a positive manner
- Cross functional – ability to lead a team on a project that will include a designer, a front end/ UX developer and a lead developer, with also involvement from agency directors
- Presents complex data or messages in clear, succinct, compelling manner to clients and team members, to keep the tempo high and the team on-brief
- Comfortable having discussions with individuals on both client and agency side at all levels of the organisation, unafraid to speak their mind
- Strong attention to detail
- A desire to deliver a project, to time and to budget
- A desire to problem solve with clients and internally, and ask ‘what else?’
- A desire to manage complex priorities
- Strong overall administration, with financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, skills, especially listening