SEO Strategist / SEO Manager
Central Employment are seeking a SEO Strategist / SEO Manager for a rapidly growing digital, creative and brand agency based near Newcastle city centre.
Working alongside their Technical SEO team in the heart of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for crafting and delivering strategies that return results for a broad range of clients.
The agency’s client base spans high street names, blue chip brands and sector leading niche specialist industries. All campaigns involve a significant planning and strategy, and you will have their in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, PPC, outreach professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of campaign objectives.
Innovation underpins the agencies approach to Digital Marketing and the Technical SEOs are a key driver in keeping they agency in line with best and emerging industry practices.
They are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation. In addition to delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns, you will also play an integral role working with the web and software development teams who work on our ‘new build projects. Starting with the initial pitch for a new project, you will be involved in providing best advice on site and URL structure, schema mark-up, navigation and conversion, through to the signoff and post live tech check.
Duties of the SEO Manager / SEO Strategist:
- Playing a leading role in strategic discussions about how SEO can solve client’s business challenges and drive marketing performance.
- Carry out technical site audits – creating clear roadmaps and evidence-based strategies to deliver results for clients.
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective clients digital position with the intent of driving action.
- Taking ownership of client’s digital performance and technical integrity.
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance and create qualitative and quantitative reporting to show progress.
- Develop and implement link acquisition plans, including the identification of target sites, content opportunities and content ideas.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required.
- Give detailed site architecture and URL structure recommendations to the in-house development teams including international and multi-language projects.
- Troubleshoot and debug roadblocks in search engines or users accessing content
- Resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues.
- Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable.
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance.
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels.