SEO/Search Planning Executive
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an award-winning digital performance agency as they look to hire a SEO/Search Planning Executive. Based from their impressive Newcastle city centre office, the SEO Planning Executive will work alongside an experienced SEO team, reporting into the SEO Manager.
As a SEO/Search Planning Executive, your role will be to undertake the day-to-day management of Search account planning across a range of clients; your focus will be producing work to the highest of standards. By applying our best in class approach to Search, you will deliver continual improvement in your client’s results. You will understand the market and push innovation and insight across your client base.
- Ensure that your client’s goals are met.
- Independently carry out day to day optimisation & maximisation.
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis.
- Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery is of the highest standard
- Be responsible for quality of all work output for your accounts, ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice.
- Contribute to client meetings.
- Respond to client and client services contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs.
- Accurately forecast potential delivery and ROI for existing clients.
- In depth knowledge of SEO, its role in driving organic traffic
- Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Ahrefs, Linkdex, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, DoubleClick & other analytics solutions
- Able to manage a stretched workload, prioritising and negotiating deadlines
- An agile approach to working to be able to deliver across multiple accounts
- Performance driven, taking pride in the output of your work – engineering case studies and nominations for industry awards for your channel
- 18+ months’ experience in SEO/Search Marketing working preferably working sizeable accounts / large budget campaigns
- Worked client side in a dedicated SEO role or within a fast-paced SEO, Digital Performance based agency setting.
- Passionate about the internet and technology, with a keen interest in the development of SEO as a channel, keeping track of new developments within the industry.