Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a Digital, Brand and Creative Agency as they look to appoint a SEO/PPC Specialist.
As they embark on the next phase in the company’s growth strategy, they are looking to recruit an ambitious, energetic and innovative SEO / PPC Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing team. Innovation underpins the agencies approach to Digital Marketing and the Technical SEO / PPC activities are a key driver in keeping the agency in line with best and emerging industry practices.
As a Technical SEO/ PPC specialist in the heart of the Digital Marketing team you will be responsible for crafting and delivering strategies that return results for a broad range of clients. The agency’s B2B and B2C client base spans across many sectors in niche to specialist industries. All campaigns involve a significant planning and strategy, and you will have our in-house web/software development teams, designers, copywriters, outreach professionals and marketers to utilise and support the delivery of campaign objectives.
Main purpose of the SEO/PPC Specialist:
We are an agency that has a proven track record of garnering long-term client relationships by creating and executing long-term digital marketing strategies that deliver results through continuous improvement and recurring innovation. In addition to delivering integrated digital marketing campaigns, you will also play an integral role working with the web and software development teams who work on our ‘new build’ projects. Starting with the initial pitch for a new project, you will be involved in providing best advice on-site and URL structure, navigation and conversion, through to the signoff and post live tech check.
You will be part of a collaborative culture, working in a relaxed, yet focused, open plan office, surrounded by like-minded creative and technical professionals all committed to adding value to the client campaigns and projects, delivering results for the agency’s clients and further developing the agency’s proposition and competitive edge.
- Playing a leading role in strategic discussions about how SEO can solve client’s business challenges and drive marketing performance
- Carry out technical site audits – creating clear roadmaps and evidence-based strategies to deliver results for clients
- Contribute to the new business process by creating high impact audits on prospective client’s digital position with the intent of driving action
- Taking ownership and of client’s digital performance and technical integrity
- Define key metrics that drive SEO performance and create qualitative and quantitative reporting to show progress
- Develop and implement link acquisition plans, including the identification of target sites, content opportunities and content ideas
- Carrying out competitor analysis, backlink audits, keyword research, and other research projects as required
- Give detailed site architecture and URL structure recommendations to the in-house development teams including international and multi-language projects
- Troubleshoot and debug roadblocks in search engines or users accessing content
- Resolve complex indexation and crawlability issues
- Staying abreast of developments and drive innovation in technical SEO best practice, and share knowledge across the team where applicable
- Develop new ways to improve, track and monitor search performance
- Identify content optimisation opportunities across various digital channels
- Deliver monthly SEO client reports
- Work to grow and manage our existing portfolio of PPC customers
- Create audiences to drive targeted ads
- Develop a strong understanding of the customers’ brand and goals
- Communicate results, changes and enhancements with customers
- Run A/B split testing to create more effective ads
- Undertake keyword research to identify opportunities
- Deliver monthly client PPC reports
- Deep strategic & analytical skills
- 2+ years minimum experience within a Search, Paid Search role (hybrid) – agency or client side based
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with pivot tables, strong analytical mindset and attention to details
- A “get it done” mentality
- Experience in Google Analytics segmentation and reporting
- Experience in working with Google Tag Manager or other technical search tools
- Experience from working with relevant metrics and KPI’s