Central Employment is working with a leading insurance firm in the North East who is actively hiring for an experienced SEO Executive to help bring that creative flair to their website, blogs, and marketing campaigns. Being a brand new position, you’ll have a blank canvas to do as you please In this role, you’ll play an active part in both the technical as well as the creative elements of Search Engine Optimisation, alongside the wider Marketing team.
Our client provides niche insurance for drivers across the region, this brand-new SEO Executive role will be a driving force in getting their name out there so more people can take advantage of their high-quality service at great rates. To be successful in this position, the candidate must have a background in planning, delivering, and optimising SEO content across several digital platforms. This environment will allow your proactive and creative mind to flourish as you provide technical and creative solutions for their SEO campaigns.
This company is not only renowned for its multiple local and national awards for its industry, but also they have recently been presented with an “Advanced Award Good Work Pledge”. This is all part of their ongoing rebranding, website launches, team expansion, and much more! It’s an amazing time to join this outstanding company
- Salary £25,000.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Great pension plan.
- Amazing culture.
- Death in service.
- Ability to plan, deliver, and publish optimised SEO content.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Content writing experience.
- Experience with Moz, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics etc.
- Conduct Keyword research against competitor and customer searches.
- Generate reports and analysis of SEO campaigns.
- Manage link building for internal, external, and backlinks.
- Keep up with SEO best practices.
If this role is something you’re interested in, apply below!
* Applicants must be based in the North East of England, or be willing to relocate, and reliably commute to the office on a daily basis *