Central Employment are working with a UK Retail Automotive PLC, as they look to appoint an SEO Executive to join their expanding in-house Marketing function.
Working closely with the wider marketing team you will own the technical SEO workflow and support content requirements to ensure our websites are best in class. Through an in-depth understanding of our audience needs you will maximise the sites coverage from early customer research through to customers. You will be someone who is proactive, data curious and result driven. A true collaborator who is experienced inworking with a variety of stakeholders. You will be a confident presenter who can communicate the details of SEO in simple way.
Your main duties will involve:
• Carrying out technical audits to ensure on-page best practice is maintained
• Building out the keywords which meet the customers journeys to ensure the users are served the right content for their needs
• Managing internal links and navigation
• Collaborate on the content strategy to maximise SEO opportunities
• Local search and Google My Business management
• Reporting on SEO KPIs and business objectives.
• Developing relationships internally and externally to aid delivery.
To be considered for this role we are looking for you to have:
• Hands on SEO experience for a business with multiple offerings
• Proven stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with Product, PR, Content and Paid Marketing teams
• Clear and confident communication skills
• Experience in building out keyword research which match the buyer’s journey
• Experience in working with external agencies
• Keen eye for detail and pro-active approach to problem solving