SEO Account Director
Central Employment are looking to recruit an SEO Account Director, joining a global digital media organisation who manage a number of eCommerce focussed household brands. The role will be based from their central London office, with a hybrid working model in place.
Understand our clients’ business objectives and translate that in to best-in-class SEO strategies and coordinate all planned activities for clients in relation to resource availability and priorities, whilst remaining within budget
• lead on SEO pitch, planning and content.
• Collaborate with Head of SEO to translate business strategy into ambitious executional SEO plans and targets for your own team and clients
• Actively drive innovation by feeding requirements and ideas into the testing framework for SEO. Proactively suggest new propositions and product executional solutions
• Connect credibly with clients, suppliers, and industry stakeholders at marketing director/ group head level, handle controversial or sensitive situations with diplomacy, effectively negotiating with clients and other directors/executives. Manage team to ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver excellent client service.
• Deliver ‘on-brief’ ambitious client plans by applying knowledge of; the client, their business/brand, their customer and how they consume media, their economic environment, industry, previous media campaigns
• Manage supplier relationships ensuring the team is tracking cost for clients by supplier and changing and amending where required
• Analyse data to influence the shape of spend to drive maximum impact and ensure clients expectations are being delivered
• Collaborate with Earned and Bought teams to drive outstanding client service and introduce new product tools and processes Mobilisation
• Lead and develop your team, working collectively across to innovate the Owned media space and deliver business value
• Create a commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets – challenge team to think about incremental revenue
• Take personal responsibility for your teams’ and your own development, constantly striving to know and learn more Professional Skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels – presenting with impact, managing conflict, and developing internal and external relationships
• Highly Commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
• Experience of managing large, complex search accounts across different vertical markets (e.g. Finance, automotive, technology, travel) within an agency.
• Experience of working with best-in-class search technology platforms and articulating the tech value proposition to senior clients and procurement teams.