SEO Account Director
Central Employment are looking to a SEO Account Director, joining a global digital performance agency who are part of a renowned media network.
Role Purpose of the SEO Account Director:
Understand our clients’ business objectives and translate that in to best-in-class bespoke Owned Media strategies and coordinate all planned activities for clients in relation to resource availability and priorities, whilst remaining within budget
- Create innovative Owned Media roadmaps that translate into innovative and profitable Owned Media solutions
- Where appropriate (dependent on client and pitch size) lead Owned Media pitch planning and content. Write and present (Owned Media element of pitch). Put pitch follow up actions into practice
- Collaborate with Head of SEO to translate business strategy into ambitious executional Owned Media plans and targets for your own team and clients
- Actively drive innovation by feeding requirements and ideas into the testing framework for Owned Media.
- Connect credibly with clients, suppliers, and industry stakeholders at marketing director/ group head level, handle controversial or sensitive situations with diplomacy, effectively negotiating with clients and other directors/executives. Manage team to ensure they build strong relationships with their counterparts to deliver excellent client service.
- Deliver ‘on-brief’ ambitious client plans by applying knowledge of; the client, their business/brand, their customer and how they consume media, their economic environment, industry, previous media campaigns and who their competitors are
- Manage supplier relationships ensuring the team is tracking cost for clients by supplier and changing and amending where required
- Analyse data to influence the shape of spend to drive maximum impact and ensure clients expectations are being delivered
- Collaborate with Earned and Bought teams to drive outstanding client service and introduce new product tools and processes
- Lead and develop your team, working collectively to innovate the Owned media space and deliver business value
- Create a commercial mindset in the team culture that delivers financial targets – challenge team to think about incremental revenue
- Take personal responsibility for your teams’ and your own development, constantly striving to know and learn more
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels – presenting with impact, managing conflict, and developing internal and external relationships
- Highly Commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills, how to be a trusted business advisor
- Experience of managing large, complex search accounts across different vertical markets (e.g. Finance, automotive, technology, travel) within an agency.
- Experience of working with best-in-class search technology platforms and articulating the tech value proposition to senior clients and procurement teams.