Senior SEO Manager
Central Employment are looking to recruit a Senior SEO Manager on behalf of a leading Digital Marketing firm. The successful candidate will lead the SEO strategy development for some of their key clients, using a range of tools and techniques to assess your team’s campaign performance and providing strategic recommendations to drive further improvements.
You’ll lead your team to implement high quality campaigns to drive growth to client performance, and work with our senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency SEO offering.
- You will lead your team to develop well considered and progressive client strategies that deliver measureable performance.
- Collaborate with your colleagues across the agency to integrate your team’s campaigns with the wider client strategies.
- You’ll consistently monitor the performance of your teams SEO strategies and action plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Supporting the agency in relevant new business development and pitches.
- Creating thought-leadership content for the agency blog and supporting additional agency marketing initiatives where required.
- Commits to personal development using both agency training & support as well as a commitment to personal and performance improvement.
- Be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on SEO being able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and agency senior management team.
- Actively support the personal development of your team.
- Continually monitor campaign and overall service performance and identify areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Maintains a close relationship with clients, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that client sentiment remains high.
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketer with a strong understanding of SEO. You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful search strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as a deep understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of SEO implementation, particularly technical optimisation and content development.
Previous agency SEO experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position, freelance work or personal projects. In addition to SEO and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for strong account management, presentation, client communication skills and line management experience.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.