Senior SEO Manager
Central Employment are working with a global digital performance agency based in UK as they look to recruit a Senior SEO Manager. They are looking to recruit a number of Senior SEO Performance Managers, working remotely, ideally based near to their Northern offices – Leeds, Newcastle and Manchester.
Purpose of the Senior SEO Manager:
To lead the development and implementation of SEO strategy and ensure that the team is managed to the highest standard.
Key Accountabilities of the Senior SEO Manager:
• To lead the development of SEO strategy for clients.
• Ensure the implementation of the SEO strategy is to the highest possible standard.
• To lead, support and develop the talent of the SEO team.
• Ensure that SEO performance is at the heart of all SEO strategy.
• To deliver clear ROI for clients as a result of investment in the SEO strategy.
• Manage your team and ensure that project plans, roadmaps and strategies are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
• Develop accounts through application of best practice implementation, processes, technology, testing and innovation
Key Experiences required:
• Solid SEO experience – circa 3-5 dedicated Search Marketing exposure
• Experience in channel at a high level.
• Experienced in driving SEO impact for a client or whilst working in-house.
• A sound grounding in digital media.