Senior PPC Account Manager
Central Employment are working with a growing digital performance agency in Teesside. Due to on-going demand and growth of the Paid Search team, they are now looking for an additional Senior PPC Account Manager.
Overview of the Senior PPC Account Manager:-
As a Senior PPC Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing your own clients, creating effective PPC strategies and confidently liaising with other departments to make sure we’re always working towards the same goal. We’re growing quickly, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to continue their PPC career in an agency with plenty of scope for career development.
Key responsibilities of the Senior PPC Account Manager:-
- Take responsibility for paid search accounts, researching and implementing data-driven strategies.
- Oversee existing campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimise them.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in paid search strategies.
- Manage monthly client spent.
- Report on campaign progress and build strong relationships with clients.
Essential experience required to progress:
- Have experience working as a PPC account manager in an agency environment- ideally 2-3 yrs as a min
- Have experience working with paid search tools.
- Be creative and offer a proven track record of implementing an effective paid search strategy.
- Hold up to date knowledge of Google analytics.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work well with members of the PPC team as well as the larger digital agency.
- Be familiar with Google Shopping and Google product feeds.