Senior Paid Search Manager (PPC)
Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Paid Search Manager (PPC) for a progressive and award-winning digital agency in the North of England. Reporting into the PPC Account Director, you will lead a team of PPC Managers, Executives and Assistants, ensuring that the highest level of thought and strategic insight is applied to all Paid Search activity.
Purpose of the Senior Paid Search Manager:
As a Senior Paid Search Manager within our PPC team, your role will be to manage a team of Paid Search professionals, dedicated to producing the highest quality of work within agreed deadlines. You will ensure your team has the necessary tools and skills to maintain the highest standards in Paid Search delivery, ensuring all of our clients needs are met and expectations exceeded.
Competitive based on experience
North of England
Sales & Marketing
The Ideal Candidate
- To develop and manage your Paid Search team to an industry leading standard
- Identify and implement training and development of the team, supporting others to line manage and enable all to reach their potential
- Challenge & interrogate briefs, ensuring delivery to the highest standard, on time and meeting the clients goals
- Responsible for quality checking all work output from your team across all clients; ensuring that it conforms to agency best practice
- Monitor client results and delivery against forecast. Provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance and growth in investment
- Ensure deadlines are met, pro-actively work on accounts where necessary.
- Contribute to the development of our Paid Search product through project work and information sharing
- Create, implement and manage client processes including analytics, tracking, reporting, finance & internal audits
- Build & maintain account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients, managing the implementation through the team
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Able to work under pressure and adapt the plan, on multiple tasks and with time critical deadlines
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy skills are essential
- An advanced user of Microsoft packages and other relvant tools & technology – (DoubleClick, Kenshoo, Marin)
- Highly skilled in problem solving & analytical skills, with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Worked within a tier 1 digital agency, dedicated PPC setting