Senior Paid Marketing Manager (DoubleClick)
Central Employment are delighted be partnering a fast growing PPC team as they look to expand their function with an experienced Senior Paid Marketing Manager (DoubleClick).
As Senior Paid Marketing Manager, you’ll lead the PPC strategy and manage a team of campaign Managers for our key client; assessing campaign performance, to provide strategic recommendations to drive further improvements and maintain a strong client relationship. You’ll provide our team of Paid Marketing Managers and Executives with training and strategic support, and work closely with our senior services team to develop and improve our overall agency PPC offering.
Responsibilities of the Senior Paid Marketing Manager:
- Build a deep understanding of your client’s needs and priorities by ingraining yourself in their digital & business objectives, to create tailored PPC strategies that will enable them achieve their goals.
- Monitor the performance of DoubleClick campaigns, and develop creative ways to improve them via search, shopping, display, video, mobile and social. Approach optimisation tactics with a ‘continuous improvement’ mind-set, and motivate the Managers and Executives within the team to think in the same way.
- Continually monitor campaign and service performance; identifying areas of improvement, then take action to address them, escalating issues or building business cases where appropriate.
- Take responsibility for maintaining a close relationship with a number of our large accounts, and communicate well with key stakeholders to ensure that PPC strategies are tailored to their needs.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge, including up-to-date PPC and Google Analytics qualifications.
- Have a keen interest in the future of PPC and how the agency can integrate the latest technology and tools to improve client experience and performance
- Design and manage the implementation of campaign plans, ensuring campaigns perform and client objectives are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support a team of Paid Search Managers and Executives, providing training and support to improve campaign performance.
Senior Paid Marketing Managers knowledge/background:
- You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as a deep of PPC implementation, particularly via DoubleClick campaign manager and bid manager, including other paid marketing platforms (where appropriate).
- Previous agency PPC experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for strong account management and client communication skills, and line management experience would also be advantageous.
- You’ll be experienced in testing and implementing new concepts, models and approaches to increase clients’ paid marketing performance, as well as coming up with suggestions and ideas to improve our overall service-level processes and methodology.
- An analytical mind-set: You’ll be good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data, whether that’s diving into report data to find a solution to a problem, or building projections to back up your recommendations.