Senior Creative Marketing Manager
Central Employment are working in partnership with a digital performance firm in the North East as they look to appoint a Senior Creative Marketing Manager, to operate within a new and pivotal role.
Reporting into the senior management team, the role is tasked to implement digital performance, site conversion, raise the profile and brand of the organisation through your multi-channel marketing experience and tactics.
Senior Creative Marketing Manager summary:
The primary focus of this new role is about taking what the business stands for and raising their profile. They are looking for someone that can create strategies and tactics that will break through the noise, excite employees and attract potential clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Creative Marketing Manager:
- Leading the company’s marketing strategy to create a positive and impactful reputation and generate leads.
- Ensuring digital marketing performance is in line with the companies objectives by delivering through others, e.g. in-house digital marketing team, development agency and design partners.
- Manage the Marketing Executive to ensure they are supporting the execution of the marketing strategy and an effective member of the agency.
- Monitoring the marketing performance of the agency and providing data and evidence of your impact to the SMT.
- A successful marketing strategy will involve several members of the agency from writing content, speaking at events, recording podcasts etc. It’s important that this role can lead and excite a group of people to collaborate to execute a strategy.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Comprehensive marketing experience & knowledge – this can be in the world of PR, Events, Content, client-side etc. we’re not wedded to someone who has previously been a marketing manager.
- Proven track record of delivering creative marketing strategies that have provided results
- Is used to a fast-paced, dynamic environment working to tight deadlines