Senior eCommerce Merchandiser
Central Employment are working with an established Online Retail brand based in West Yorkshire, ass they look to expand their in-house Marketing and eCommerce team.
As a Senior eCommerce Merchandiser, you will be responsible for the digital merchandising of the full customer journey. You’re data driven, understand the digital customer, and use key onsite metrics to drive performance. The Senior eCommerce Merchandiser would also oversee and develop a team of digital merchandising specialists.
West Yorks based for the initial on boarding period (3 months), then a hybrid working pattern.
- Take ownership of on-site category merchandising, driving cross/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise.
- Ensure our inventory is in the right place at the right time across the website to drive conversions.
- Ensuring key offers and promotions are merchandised across relevant areas of the website.
- Report Weekly, identifying slow sellers, best sellers etc to help buying decisions.
- Through data and analysis, work with the Marketing team to implement the trading plan.
- Identify and leverage category business opportunities based on industry and product trends, competitive research and consumer demand to ensure competitive advantage in the eCommerce market
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenue using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics such as conversion, bounce rate, AOV and page views.
- Circa 5 yrs dedicated digital/eCommerce Merchandising experience
- Some line management experience/exposure
- You have strong analytical skills, and the ability to turn analysis into plans and actions.
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can give clear guidance.
- You are data driven and can understand exporting, manipulating and reporting on findings.
- Organised and proactive. You are skilled at interpreting data and responding to it. Navigating yourself and work with the eCommerce/marketing teams to formulate plans to drive onsite improvements.