Senior Digital PR Strategist
Central Employment are working in partnership with one of the most established Digital Marketing agencies in the North East. They are looking to expand their SEO function, with the appointment of a Senior Digital PR Strategist.
Purpose of the Senior Digital PR Strategist:
Increase online coverage of a portfolio of clients to improve their exposure and web traffic, commercially expand their Digital PR offering, growing a team of PR & Outreach specialists.
- To improve the online presence of clients by identifying and securing coverage on other websites with links back to the client website. Building relationships with news outlets, online press and influencers to supply content they will publish.
- Commercially offer Digital PR & Outreach to new and existing SEO clients
- Manage and develop a team of channel specialists
- Carry out the day-to-day delivery of link building and content marketing work for our clients.
- Plan and deliver insight driven digital PR campaigns for all clients.
- Identify key contacts for web coverage using PR tools and other online sources.
- Build relationships with editors/journalists/content managers/influencers to secure online content placements.
- Work with relevant members of the SEO team to deliver agreed results for clients.
- Come up with creative campaign ideas that are forward thinking and unique.
- Stay up to date with industry best practice guidelines.
- Work with the relevant sub teams of SEO on creative idea generation and development.
- Conduct competitor analysis and evaluation for clients.
- Confident in both onsite and offsite outreach and digital PR.
- Responsible for the spend and management of a monthly budget.
- Monitor and report to clients on growth gained from the ongoing outreach strategy and individual campaigns.
- Ensure all outreach activity relates to the overarching SEO strategy in place for each client.
Skills & experience required:
● You will have demonstrable outreach and digital PR skills with examples of previous coverage.
● At least 3 years’ industry experience, working in a similar role.
● Experience using one or more of the following outreach tools: ResponseSource,
● Experience of using a variety of outreach techniques to generate results.
● Knowledge of SEO best practices and how outreach benefits organic growth.
● Previous agency experience is desirable.
● You will have a passion for promoting websites, gaining coverage and seeing the
results of that coverage.
● Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.